When I saw this FREE Cell Phone Insurance the first time, I knew we had to have it. And since I’m such a sucker for a good freebie, we got this super deal.
BOGO deals have always been our favorite. You know why? You get two items for 50% off each of them. They’re perfect especially IF they’re real since a lot of them aren’t. Again, “if” the sale is legit!
A Black Friday or Cyber Monday online shopping has topped our savings agenda for years. Why pay full retail when you can get 50% or more off (legitimate deals, at that) on most holidays? The free lunch is fantastic!
Not sure I recall when last I bought something at a “brick & mortar” store. If a sale is 50% off, we’ll ALWAYS receive more by using the highest and available cash back online site (TopCashback). TopCashback returns 100% of the cash to members in contrast to other cashback sites that return only a portion. Stack the cashback with a good cash rewards credit card, and you’ll be game to maximize any online sale.
And you know what’s more with the Cell Phone Insurance?
- You’re covered and can be reimbursed for theft or damage to your cellular phone
- PLUS the insurance covers the primary line and up to 3 additional lines
- It pays up to $600 per occurrence and up to $1,200 per 12 month period and carries only a $25 deductible
- You’ll receive less, not more than the original phones’ cost or a replacement phone with similar features and functionality
- It does NOT cover missing cell phones, electronic failure or prepaid phones
- It’s supplemental to your primary insurance coverage; so by having this insurance on your phone, you can’t collect twice from homeowners insurance, automobile insurance or other insurance you currently have/maintain for your phone(s).
Very interesting, innit? The insurance protection is only available when you pay your cell phone bills from your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. OK! We all know this coverage doesn’t come with Magic or through some genie. You doubt? Naaaa! When you get a Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card, the FREE cell phone insurance is included as an added benefit.
And with this card PLUS,
- You’ll receive ANOTHER $200 sign-up bonus after you spend just $1,000 within the first 90 days
- NO Annual Fee
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months
- Enjoy 1 ½ % unlimited cash rewards on purchases
- Cash rewards don’t expire as long as you’ve got an open account
- NO category restrictions or quarterly sign-ups to limit cash rewards
- 24/7 Fraud Monitoring, Rapid Alerts & Zero Liability Protection for promptly reported unauthorized transactions.
To get approved for this card, you need an Excellent/Good Credit rating with a FICO score of 700+. Try not to “snooze” too much at this offer as Wells Fargo has been known to end great offers abruptly. Bingo! And it’s gone. Not so fast! If it ends, you can always get this great credit card offer (or get them both).
An easy $450 for us (and you) to sign up! The Chase Freedom Card is back! Here’s the math:
- $150 new account bonus for me
- I referred Ellen (Chase pays $100 for referrals with this card)
- $150 new account bonus for Ellen
- + I added Ellen as an authorized user for ANOTHER $25, and she added me for $25.
Took 15 minutes total for a FREE $450!!!!!!!!!